Will Disney ever focus on Bear in the Big Blue House again?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all of Lynn's lines for Luna were dubbed over via voice-overs.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Bear in the Big Blue House ever since I was a little kid. I really hope Disney brings back this amazing show either on Disney plus or Disney JR. I also recently emailed the awesome Noel MacNeal and he said its a very likely scenario Disney brings back Bear.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Bear in the Big Blue House ever since I was a little kid. I really hope Disney brings back this amazing show either on Disney plus or Disney JR. I also recently emailed the awesome Noel MacNeal and he said its a very likely scenario Disney brings back Bear.
Yes, we've heard that Bear in the Big Blue House may be returning on the new Disney+ streaming service. It would be great to see all the episodes available again, especially those never released on DVD or VHS.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Yes, we've heard that Bear in the Big Blue House may be returning on the new Disney+ streaming service. It would be great to see all the episodes available again, especially those never released on DVD or VHS.
I really hope so Phil! :excited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
It would be great if it went onto Disney plus but...

There is nothing like this on children's tv anymore. Air the show again. They have 4 years worth of content to air. And if not make a completly new show. With the same values and warm feeling. Something that isn't forced down childrens throats. Something that is gentle and generally an nice show

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was just thinking - if this series gets a complete series DVD release, it’d probably be through Shout Factory.

That’s assuming they give them permission to release it.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I was just thinking - if this series gets a complete series DVD release, it’d probably be through Shout Factory.

That’s assuming they give them permission to release it.

Bear Dvds still sells very well on Amazon. So releasing the full series isn't a crazy idea

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The issue with Disney is just how unpredictable (but also predictable too, in some cases) when it comes to how they feel with their own media.

Disney to me is pretty much like Toei Animation in Japan - being very cautious of certain movies/shows but not caring about what they would do at all with others (and in this case, the muppets).

But, hey. Maybe we could he surprised in the future.