Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So while Music Choice is obviously obsessed with Ariana Grande and Pentatonix this Christmas, local radio seems to really be favoring Amy Grant this year.

Not a whole lot of variety this year, I have to say.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So while Music Choice is obviously obsessed with Ariana Grande and Pentatonix this Christmas, local radio seems to really be favoring Amy Grant this year.

Not a whole lot of variety this year, I have to say.
That's how one of our local radio stations are as well.

In fact, there’s the catchphrase they use called Today's Variety when it’s not even variety at all!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same, they keep talking about how much variety they have, when it's really far more limited than that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Whelp. Looks like I probably won’t be getting a new phone case until either after the holidays or for my birthday next year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, Jim Gaffigan is calling for Christmas to be moved to the middle of summer, because winter is too bleak and depressing of a time of year for a holiday that's supposed to bring cheer and merriness.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, Jim Gaffigan is calling for Christmas to be moved to the middle of summer, because winter is too bleak and depressing of a time of year for a holiday that's supposed to bring cheer and merriness.
I can see what he's saying but, that's what July 4th is for. Christmas is something to look forward to at the end of the year. If it weren't there, winter would be even more bleak and depressing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score