What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, YouTube is a necessary evil, considering it is the biggest video-sharing site on the internet, and arguably the best in terms being able to upload videos with large file sizes, or in HD, 2K, 4K, 8K quality, or with no time limits. Others, like Dailymotion, Veoh, Vimeo, and such, all still have some restrictions in these areas.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that my ****** Android phone is stuck on 4g right now and refuses to let me connect to my own wifi, which just eats up my data. :rolleyes:

I'm so done with this phone.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The fact that my ****** Android phone is stuck on 4g right now and refuses to let me connect to my own wifi, which just eats up my data. :rolleyes:

I'm so done with this phone.
restart your router. my phone does that sometimes and its usually a router problem

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So the only thing that really made me roll my eyes tonight was that I was sitting near a bunch of drunk guys at the 99 resteraunt who were talking about politics and constantly brought up Trump (also didn't help that I felt kind of lonely eating by myself).

But, whatever. I just ignored them.

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that my driving instructor came knocking on my door and barking at me over my review on him I wrote on Google.

All h*** broke loose afterwards... :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
****! Either you must have written a particularly scathing review, or he's a delicate snowflake who can't handle criticism.

Any Del

Reaction score
Both Joseph (is it alright I call you by your name?). Well anyways after he was barking at me he pushed me and so I went Saiyan rage on him and gave him a black eye and a bloody nose. I told him "I hope you DIE you despicable, sensitive, feeble, impatient, greedy son of a bit**!"