Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I will saw my left nut off if they destroyed it; this is not some creepypasta or something. And yeah, lost media is just stuff that isn't readily available to the public; it's obviously not "lost lost" since someone has it.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I will saw my left nut off if they destroyed it; this is not some creepypasta or something. And yeah, lost media is just stuff that isn't readily available to the public; it's obviously not "lost lost" since someone has it.
If I may add, lost media consists not JUST of stuff that "isn't readily available to the public," but also consists of some stuff that has been forever lost and destroyed (such as Superman's original 1933 first-ever appearance).

gravy

Reaction score
If I may add, lost media consists not JUST of stuff that "isn't readily available to the public," but also consists of some stuff that has been forever lost and destroyed (such as Superman's original 1933 first-ever appearance).
Sometimes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I was thinking why not just release the street scenes as a bonus feature on a future "old school" set since they're clearly aimed for adults?

That's one thing I find hypocritical on the workshop's part - they state that the old school sets are aimed for audiences who grew up with those episodes and are mature enough to understand the show was different compared to today, yet still refuse to ever let clips like that or "I want a Monster to Be my Friend" see the light of day again. :rolleyes:

The most they could possibly do is just put a disclaimer mentioning it is intended for mature audiences only or whatever.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
Honestly I was thinking why not just release the street scenes as a bonus feature on a future "old school" set since they're clearly aimed for adults?

That's one thing I find hypocritical on the workshop's part - they state that the old school sets are aimed for audiences who grew up with those episodes and are mature enough to understand the show was different compared to today, yet still refuse to ever let clips like that or "I want a Monster to Be my Friend" see the light of day again. :rolleyes:

The most they could possibly do is just put a disclaimer mentioning it is intended for mature audiences only or whatever.
Parents are still going to show kids the DVDs nevertheless because there are some who prefer their child watch old school rather than modern.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well there's still hiding it like an Easter egg. So parents have to find it themselves.

gravy

Reaction score
Well there's still hiding it like an Easter egg. So parents have to find it themselves.
I mean, it IS an option, but it'll probably spread fast and they wouldn't want to take any chances.