The Muppets and YouTube.com

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So I'm looking at the Muppets' YT channel and it seems like they changed their channel's name back to "The Muppets" instead of "Muppet Studios". :confused::confused:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Apparently, the last Muppet Thought of the Week was released this week (and by "last", I mean the one intended as the finale, not just the most recent).

Recently I found that Wow, You're a Cartoonist! was uploaded in it's entirety for the first time I know of (Hey, You're as Funny as Fozzie Bear was also uploaded in its entirety for the first time in a few years), I was going to post the links here but it seems the channel that uploaded them was terminated. Too bad (and there's some stuff I wanted to say about Wow, You're a Cartoonist! after seeing it again for the first time since either 1994 or 1995, another thread would probably be the better place for that).

Erine81981

Reaction score
I had seen the Kermit one before but the Miss Piggy one was really cool too. I love how he's able to take maker's and pencil colors to make what looks like a real image from a camera. He's fantastic.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Check out this guy's incredibly realistic Kermit and Miss Piggy drawings:
They almost look like photographs!
Oooh, those are so cool! I would pay this guy to draw Dr. Teeth for me!

The music also fits the videos, too!