The Big Hero 6 discussion thread

snichols1973

Reaction score
Welcome to the Big Hero 6 discussion thread, where you're welcome to discuss anything related to the Big Hero 6 franchise (the movie, animated series, etc.)

snichols1973

Reaction score
WHAT HAPPENED TO 1-5?!!E2@$5^&&3??
People may have asked the same thing about Leonard Part 6, a forgettable flop of a movie which came out long before Bill Cosby was convicted of aggravated indecent assault, but that's another issue I won't even touch with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Years ago when we were doing the film, I was in the underground bot fight area sitting on the mat fighting with Mr. Yama with my bot "Snips" that I created until I got surprised he used the saw technique that broke it apart to win the match against my bot and had to resign and decided to go onto ripping contents from DVDs and other discs. Then, Hiro took his magnetic Microbot with a rotatable face to combat against his bot by ripping the head off until it's non-functional.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I saw the movie a couple months ago, and it reminded me alot about Teen Titans.

I haven't seen the animated series. Is it any good?

Muzzarino

Reaction score
I saw the movie a couple months ago, and it reminded me alot about Teen Titans.

I haven't seen the animated series. Is it any good?
Yes. Do you like the bot fighting moments of me with my now destroyed bot "Snips" at the bot fight with Mr. Yama before Hiro joined?