Teen Holds Guinness World Record For Largest Collection of Muppet Memorabilia

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Since this is for Muppets - just curious, but isn't there also an official record for the highest Sesame collection?
Well, I remember last year I did see an article about this lady who has the largest collection of Big Bird items, specifically.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Lol, that's very possible.

I might need to dig up my old stuff and see what I still have - not to brag, but I had a huge Sesame Street collection when I was 2-3 years old.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Since this is for Muppets - just curious, but isn't there also an official record for the highest Sesame collection?
I had been wondering if this was just The Muppets merchandise or all aspects of the work of Jim Henson/The Jim Henson Company. Though looking at those photos now, I don't see any Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock/etc. merchandise (I thought I'd seen something before).

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yeah, this person's collection is just probably exclusive to the Muppets franchise, but it would be astounding to see one that has other franchises mixed in like Sesame and FR.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is kind of another reason why I stopped being a crazy collector that I was when I was younger. It was especially tiresome when we'd move all the time and I'd have to pack up my collections, unpack them, rearrange them, pack them up again, unpack them again, rearrange them again, etc.

Unfortunately, my mom's trying to get me back into that phase again: for the past two or three Christmases, she keeps getting me collectibles that I really don't want - I've gotten to a point where I've had to install shelves in my room just so I'll have somewhere to put them. I mean yeah, some of them are nice to look at, but what do I do with them? I just dust them each week, and that's about it.

I remember when I was a kid, I wished my favorite Cartoon Network shows had more merchandise because I wanted to fill my room with them: Courage, the Eds, it didn't matter, I just wanted more - it was part of being a fanboy. Now, as an adult, I feel "meh" about the whole thing, and kind of have that Oscarfan I don't care either way mentality about it all.