Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There used to be a Sesame calendar that had all the Muppet birthdays (but none of the humans). The only day that I can remember, November 2 was Cookie's. Whether there is any significance to that, or some random date someone pulled out of thin air, is anybody's guess.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
There used to be a Sesame calendar that had all the Muppet birthdays (but none of the humans). The only day that I can remember, November 2 was Cookie's. Whether there is any significance to that, or some random date someone pulled out of thin air, is anybody's guess.
Hey, me and Cookie share the same birthday! :insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gah, that reminds me of the story I read about years ago where a guy was really constipated and tried to use a vacuum hose up his butthole to clear himself out, and . . . apparently ended up sucking his entire intestinal system and had to be rushed to the emergency room.

That is both hilarious and horrifying at the same time!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Gah, that reminds me of the story I read about years ago where a guy was really constipated and tried to use a vacuum hose up his butthole to clear himself out, and . . . apparently ended up sucking his entire intestinal system and had to be rushed to the emergency room.

Ignored, unfollowed and reported for NSFW content.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score