Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So first off I just want to mention I got audacity on my computer and am very happy about it.

Second, my question is, when playing a character in a show or movie (if you got the opportunity), which character would you want to be? Good guy? Bad guy? Anti hero? Comic relief? One joke character?

Honestly, easily the bad guy/villan for me. Cause I like to be mischevous (in a good way of course), and I dunno, they just got more character to them.
In a movie, I wouldn't mind playing a good guy who dies.
Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.
When Jack Dawson eats it at the end, every woman in the theater was crying. That's powerful, when you got them in your hands like that.

I don't care for him much in real life, but for two minutes there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
The part that made me cry was when Old Rose dropped the diamond in the ocean. I would've gladly taken it off her hands.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's this song, "Summertime, Summertime", I was listening to it on the radio last night, and for a long time, I mistakenly thought it was titled "Suppertime, Suppertime".

Here's the song in question (since there's a lot of songs that tend to have "Summertime" in the title in a somewhat generic way).

But I must wonder, and so far I can't find in my online research, was there a parody where they called it "suppertime", maybe a commercial for a restaurant or food product?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Could someone point me to a website where I can watch the Smile Time episode of Angel that's in NTSC audio?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I could probably put it to the correct in premiere if you give me the link.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because puppets really resonate with kids, so when churches do things for their youth programs and such, they utilize to help get the messages across to the little ones in a way that would probably help educate them in a fun and engaging way.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Reading through this thread has me wondering - why do puppets tend to be associated with Christianity and The Bible so much?
There was a show back in the early 70's called Christopher Close-Up that had a puppet segment that featured a family of koala bears. There was a mommy, daddy, sister, and the main character, a rambunctious boy koala named Brisbane.
Brisbane faced moral dilemmas in these 15 minute segments.
The puppet group, Ritts puppets, also had other characters who did PSA's in the 70's. Teaching kids to save money, don't waste electricity, practical advice. Some of these 30 second spots were hysterical. Brisbane and his mommy show up in one.
@D'Snowth, one of the characters in these spots was the Abominable Snowman. He's got you (and Steve) written all over him.