Unpopular Opinions

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists. But anyway, do you have any opinions that you would consider unpopular? Here are some of mine:

- Floral print is ugly. There are some exceptions, though, but most of it I don't like.
- Pineapple on pizza is awesome!
- Old school arcades - y'know, with games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Pole Position - are way more fun than places like Disney World. (Though I haven't even been to Disney World, I've heard that it's very overpriced and the lines are super long.)
- Kick Buttowski was a pretty good show.
- Disney's Chicken Little wasn't that bad.
- The Disney Princess movies, while not bad by any means, are kinda overrated. I've always prefered movies like Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Oliver and Company, and The Emperor's New Groove.
- Speaking of, Oliver and Company needs more love, along with Robin Hood and The Great Mouse Detective.
- Angry Beavers is a better Nicktoon than Spongebob. Seasons 1 to 3 Spongebob comes pretty darn close, though.
- Wayside was a good show (but far from the best), and it's definitely not as bad as people say it is. I will say that the books were better, but that dosen't mean the show was bad.
- Fanboy and ChumChum wasn't the worst show on the entire planet. Even though it's pretty bad (I liked it briefly last year, though, but not anymore), I can think of even worse shows. It's definitely one of the worst Nick shows, though.
- Despicable Me's Minions aren't spawns of Satan like many people make them out to be. They are pretty overrated, though, and I much prefer Gru and his daughters.
- Sonic CD, although a good game, isn't quite as great as others say it is. Though I do love both soundtracks and I enjoy the whole time travel mechanic.
- While I absolutely love Sonic Mania, I wish it would've had more original zones than classic/reimagined ones. I mean, Studiopolis and Press Garden might just be some of the most creative levels in Sonic history. (I especially love how Studiopolis act 2 is basically a giant TV studio, with hanging microphone badniks, spotlight platforms, and cable cord tubes that you turn into electricity and warp through.)

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the term "white privilege" even if it does exist.
I prefer dubs to anime. Can't stand the Japanese versions unless I think the dubs sound the same.
Crash Tag Team Racing was a good game and **** people who disgrace it.
I honestly never got into Cow and Chicken.
I absolutely hate those annoying 90's kids that just shove every 2000- onward cartoon aside simply cause "it's not in the 90's."
The classic series of Thomas and friends had its share of dud episodes.
I think the Confederate flag looks cool.
I think black lives matter was a good group but then they ruined their own rep.
Anybody can be a victim. Skin color and gender does not determine it.
Parents should not let their kids have cell phones until they're at least 16.
PC Master race is stupid.
Frozen is a good movie, but **** the fanbase
People who whine about duplicate Sesame Street clips need to get a life.
Autism is not an excuse to not be disciplined.
People who claim to know everything about owning pets yet have none of their own need to stfu.
People who smoke cigarettes and enjoy them have no right to tell others not to smoke.
Smoking weed and smoking cigarettes makes no difference.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
- Floral print is ugly. There are some exceptions, though, but most of it I don't like.
Agreed.
- Pineapple on pizza is awesome!
Agreed.
- Speaking of, Oliver and Company needs more love, along with Robin Hood and The Great Mouse Detective.
The latter two seem to be very popular - especially ROBIN HOOD. OLIVER & COMPANY, on the other hand, people don't seem to realize it's supposed to be a modern retelling of OLIVER TWIST.
- Angry Beavers is a better Nicktoon than Spongebob. Seasons 1 to 3 Spongebob comes pretty darn close, though.
Angry Beavers was better than SpongeBob, period.
I honestly never got into Cow and Chicken.
Leave.
Parents should not let their kids have cell phones until they're at least 16.
I'd make an exception for emergency situations. Case in point: when I was a kid, cellphones were prohibited in schools altogether, so I always had to sneak one with me in case of emergencies . . . and it actually came in handy one day when our bus broken down, and the kids were able to call their parents about it, while the bus driver could call for help.
Autism is not an excuse to not be disciplined.
Agreed.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I like Dunkin' Donuts instead of Starbucks

I prefer having crushes on older men instead of younger men, though I do have crushes on younger men as well

I like Disney movies from the 90s and 2000s, though some 80s movies such as Oliver And Company are exceptions