The Muppets Take London

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
On that note, I would love to see the Muppets come to Atlanta; I would TOTALLY go that, as I live an hour away from Atlanta.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
What do you guys think will it be the 'same' show as at the bowl?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I actually don't mind if it is some parts may have to change but I've never seenthe hollywood bowl show apart from little clips so I can't wait to see what it is

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll go anywhere else in Europe in the future. The Muppets were always pretty big in Germany.

Also, considering this show is very far from the US, I wonder if all of the main performers are available.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll go anywhere else in Europe in the future. The Muppets were always pretty big in Germany.

Also, considering this show is very far from the US, I wonder if all of the main performers are available.
People like ryan Dillon and Noel mcneal have said they are going. And I'm sure any performer won't give up this opportunity

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm assuming that it will have some of the same elements of the Hollywood Bowl show, but overall I hope it will be different.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm assuming that it will have some of the same elements of the Hollywood Bowl show, but overall I hope it will be different.
At the beginning of The Bowl, for instance, they had Sam the Eagle introducing The Star Spangled Banner, and songs like "I've Been Everywhere" and "On The Road Again" never charted in the UK. So, i'm sure at least a few of the songs will probably change.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
At the beginning of The Bowl, for instance, they had Sam the Eagle introducing The Star Spangled Banner, and songs like "I've Been Everywhere" and "On The Road Again" never charted in the UK. So, i'm sure at least a few of the songs will probably change.
On the road again is still quite a well known song but we'll have to wait and see

cahuenga

Reaction score
Does someone knows how much money will cost the tickets? Im considering going from Spain!