Fraggle Rock Pops!

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Saw these on Amazon, they are tempting, but considering I bought the entire Dark Crystal line of POPS and action figures, I really have no space to display more. Boober is my favorite, some of the others look a bit off. I'd have to be in love with them to make a purchase at this point.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I can't believe they paired :coy: with Cotter Pin !?!

I mean I would have brought :excited: if she was paired with Cotterpin either that or :smirk: and Cotterpin. Their pairing would have made sense given the show.
I know this is old, but I also think that made no sense whatsoever. Red should have been paired with Cotterpin, definitely.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Spotted the Fraggle POPs at a music store today, and finally picked one up - Boober! I love the colors, and the Doozer is such a great little bonus. They were having a holiday sale, so it was only $7, instead of $10. I really wish Funko would expand into Fraggle Rock action figures, I'd buy all of the main characters. The only reason I'm not buying all the POPs, is that the eyes really throw me off.

Foodie

Reaction score
Spotted the Fraggle POPs at a music store today, and finally picked one up - Boober! I love the colors, and the Doozer is such a great little bonus. They were having a holiday sale, so it was only $7, instead of $10. I really wish Funko would expand into Fraggle Rock action figures, I'd buy all of the main characters. The only reason I'm not buying all the POPs, is that the eyes really throw me off.
Coolness. :smirk:I've yet to see those or the Kidrobots figures at retail.