New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :smile: I’m Froggy Fool, and I’m happy to finally be a member of Muppet Central after lurking for a while. I’m a Muppets/ Star Wars/ Doctor Who/ theatre/ puppetry/ animation nerd (wow, who would think that there would be so many different types of nerds lol.) from Georgia. Also, I have a YouTube channel where some of you guys (specifically D’Snowth) may know me as A Company of Fools. :insatiable: Anyway, glad to be posting and I hope to see more of you guys on the forum! :excited::excited:
Welcome. Since you live in Georgia like me, be sure to tell me when you plan on visiting the Center for Puppetry Arts. I'm in the museum every Saturday from 3 to 5.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Welcome. Since you live in Georgia like me, be sure to tell me when you plan on visiting the Center for Puppetry Arts. I'm in the museum every Saturday from 3 to 5.
Yeah, I love the Center for Puppetry Arts! Haven't been since 2015 when the new exhibit opened, it's probably time for me to visit again. :fanatic:

kalopsiavian

Reaction score
holy wow, i can finally get on here now !!!!
my name is sofia, i'm from minnesota! i signed up in june... july-ish? and i'm really, really into fraggle rock! i especially like cantus. i blab about him as much as i can ****
i also really like religious imagery + phenomena, indie/lo-fi music (especially bruce haack and alt-J!), and boho/hippie aesthetic!
i know that gavry3, 1,000 Eyes, and a few other users i dont know the usernames of at the present know me pretty well ... oh well tho!
i'm excited to finally be here! :excited::sing:

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yay!
my name is sofia, i'm from minnesota! i signed up in june... july-ish? and i'm really, really into fraggle rock! i especially like cantus. i blab about him as much as i can ****
What about Boober?
i also really like religious imagery + phenomena, indie/lo-fi music (especially bruce haack and alt-J!)
I wish I never found out about your music taste oof.
1,000 Eyes
:coy:
Yeeee

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
i also really like religious imagery + phenomena, indie/lo-fi music (especially bruce haack and alt-J!)
i know that gavry3, 1,000 Eyes, and a few other users i dont know the usernames of at the present know me pretty well ... oh well tho!
Welcome!