Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, I get pretty annoyed when they take down episodes or block street scenes, but at the end of the day, we still need to respect that it is their property after all.

I'm just glad they don't seem to be going after regular inserts too often.
I know it's like trying to transfer My Sesame Street Home Video or Sesame Street Songs Home Video from Random House Home Video from Betamax to DVD. It does not work because the Betamax tape has a copy-protection signal by Macrovision.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Uh huh. Those two situations are very comparable.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know it's like trying to transfer My Sesame Street Home Video or Sesame Street Songs Home Video from Random House Home Video from Betamax to DVD. It does not work because the Betamax tape has a copy-protection signal by Macrovision.
This is why I just don't transfer stuff to DVD.

Schfifty

Reaction score
This is why I just don't transfer stuff to DVD.
Well, interestingly, I was able to transfer a few Sesame VHS tapes (Monster Hits, Zoe's Dance Moves, and I'm Glad I'm Me) to DVDs about 7 years ago...didn't have a copyright problem. Tapes from Jim Henson Video, on the other hand, no go.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It depends on the DVD Recorder.

Over ten years ago, I had a DVD Recorder that could copy copyright-protected tapes and such, however the machine would automatically distort the picture as a result: for instance, after the transfer, the copied video would look like a 240p YouTube video, not to mention the top third of the picture would have a yellowish tint (if some of you are able to remember waaaay back when I first started uploading YouTube videos in 2007 and 2008 before reuploading many of them).

My current DVD Recorder (a Sanyo, which was previously Magnavox), it really depends on the tape: some tapes can be copied, others can't. On the plus side, however, tapes that can be copied can be up-converted to 1080p: it's not perfect, and it enhances artifacts and imperfections, but the quality distortion is minimal.

Any Del

Reaction score
I just found the Noggin version of Epiosde 3888.