Eight Balls of Fur puppet

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They look really cool! Sounds like you put some hard work into them.

Furbelle

Reaction score
They look really cool! Sounds like you put some hard work into them.
Thanks! They ended up being a little more work than I thought. Originally I was like "OK, a furball is simple. Get some fur fabric, use a baseball template, done." But, the yarn weft fur is so cool looking, I just had to do it. Hope all the work pays off!

Furbelle

Reaction score
What instruments will you be playing on the song?
I'll be playing drums, piano, guitar, and bass (talk about jack of all trades and master of none). I think thats all the instrumentation thats on the song...I think. Vocals...my voice sucks, so I'd love to get someone to sing a cover or use the original.

Furbelle

Reaction score
OK, a new shot of four of the finished furballs, without legs so far. These are all done with Lion brand yarn for fur, and they measure around 8" in diameter. I really like how they came out, I like the shagginess of the fur as opposed to the first one I made. I did a shot of them with some 8's in the background, just to give a better idea of what the finished product may look like. Hope you guys like them! Let me know!

Furbelle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just finished my demo cover of Eight Balls of Fur (the one I was doing off and on about a month ago). Basically I played all the instruments (guitar, bass, piano, drums), I'm using Chrissy's original vocals since mine sucks. Hope you like it and if you think anything should be changed, let me know. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ANrUTkTmDqd2h2ADptIdIx-lSNlvJcOO