Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just checked my e-mail right now, and....oh, boy....this is seriously not good.

Fourteen episodes have been taken down today, including the season 30 premiere (Alan's debut) and the season 29 finale. :concern:
Good thing I had the foresight to download that episode before this happened.
If SW doesn't want specific material of theirs to be on YouTube and chooses to take them down, then yes, you should respect their decision.

As for my affected videos, eh, it was fun while it lasted. Time to move on.
This was my exact attitude when I received my first strike from SW: I decided it wasn't worth risking further strikes and the possibility of losing my channel. At the same time, however, I gave people ample opportunity to download and save the SST vids I posted before I completely removed them - I think I gave everybody a good couple of weeks, if not a month or so . . . but a majority of them didn't heed the advice, hence why I still get bombarded with the usual begs and pleads to reupload them, or upload them somewhere else like Dailymotion or Vimeo. Sorry, you had your chance. Appears Rohail is the only one who took it to heart, because he recently reuploaded the hurricane episodes I originally uploaded.

This is why I spent the past weekend going through my favorites and downloading anything I favorited that wasn't officially uploaded by SW, including a number of full episodes uploaded by you, Shane, Sesame Maniac, and whatever individual clips and inserts people like LittleJerry, sawing14s, Nanto, Tiny Dancer, and whoever else.

Shame it's come to this, but not a whole lot else we can do about it.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yep. C'est la vie.

I'm just glad many people were happy to see such rare and old episodes from seasons 30 and 31. That basically was the intent, really...to show things that people haven't seen in eons, even extending to a new generation (it seems, given how YouTube is now hugely popular with children). It happened, videos are gone now, so it's just time to move on to something else.

Who knows? Maybe some of the recent episodes taken down will be officially released through DVDs or digital platforms in the near future. Might not be too likely, given the range of episodes removed, but ya never know.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This was my exact attitude when I received my first strike from SW: I decided it wasn't worth risking further strikes and the possibility of losing my channel. At the same time, however, I gave people ample opportunity to download and save the SST vids I posted before I completely removed them - I think I gave everybody a good couple of weeks, if not a month or so . . . but a majority of them didn't heed the advice, hence why I still get bombarded with the usual begs and pleads to reupload them, or upload them somewhere else like Dailymotion or Vimeo. Sorry, you had your chance. Appears Rohail is the only one who took it to heart, because he recently reuploaded the hurricane episodes I originally uploaded.

This is why I spent the past weekend going through my favorites and downloading anything I favorited that wasn't officially uploaded by SW, including a number of full episodes uploaded by you, Shane, Sesame Maniac, and whatever individual clips and inserts people like LittleJerry, sawing14s, Nanto, Tiny Dancer, and whoever else.

A few season 12 episodes that Sesame Maniac uploaded were deleted too. So, I guess i'm going to download all of my favorite videos of his and Schfifty. Could you maybe perhaps send me the Alan episode or upload it privately? That's the only episode i'll ask for, I swear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could you maybe perhaps send me the Alan episode or upload it privately? That's the only episode i'll ask for, I swear.
Let me see if I have any space left in my Dropbox for it, if not, I'll upload it as an unlisted vid (I don't think private videos can be downloaded) long enough for you to download it as well.

Any Del

Reaction score

Oh so any episodes I upload from Youtube you download them?

Any Del

Reaction score
Lol. Yep, I'm like that too sometimes.