Video: The Jim Henson Exhibition on CBS This Morning

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch CBS This Morning visit the new Jim Henson Exhibition at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York City. The new exhibit premiered this weekend with a Muppet movie marathon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm totally jealous of the various different MCers who got to attend and meet up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You can still go! It's open for everyone now.
True, but I don't live anywhere near NYC, I probably couldn't afford a special trip up there.
It was mainly ToughPigs people, even if there some is some crossover.
Nevertheless, based on Facebook pics I've seen, it looked like a great time had by all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That looks like such a great exhibit, and I'm not totally jealous about the fact that I'm in New England and New York City gets everything.

gravy

Reaction score
That looks like such a great exhibit, and I'm not totally jealous about the fact that I'm in New England and New York City gets everything.
Anywhere in New England is relatively close to New York if you have the energy to go.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was getting ready to say, New England is certainly in much closer proximity to NYC than, say, Tennessee is, lol.

I suppose I could make the drive down to Atlanta for the exhibit they have at the Center for Puppetry Arts, but the magnitude probably wouldn't compare to such an event as this, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It all just comes down to finding a hotel to stay in for the night cause I sure am not driving from MA to NY then back in one day.