How's the weather where you are?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Rainy and sunny all in one day.

That's New England for you.
That happens a lot here in Michigan.

In Michigan, it can be 20 degrees and snowy on one day, and 60 degrees and sunny the next day. It's like the saying goes: "If you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait five minutes."

This picture pretty much sums it up:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's also frustrating (for me, anyway) when it rains on a Saturday and I want to go for a walk in the woods (I prefer going for ones on Saturdays, but Sundays work too). Or when it rains too much and then areas are flooded and fish are swimming in spots they shouldn't be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can now easily say the summer of 2017 has to be the most bipolar summer weather in New England I've ever seen.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I'm in NJ and well, it's going to rain all weekend thus ruining the couples beach day my boyfriend and I had planned with some of his work buddies and their girls :frown:

No worries over moving couples beach day but, whenever it rains/snows/whatever type of precipitation, my bad knee swells up like crazy and, I spend the entire day in pain and if the weekend is looking like that, I'm not excited D< (I'm already having some knee pain and owie)