New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODEEEE!! I'm Kylie, and I am SO excited to be joining Muppet Central! :smile: I'm currently 15 years old, and I have Asperger's Syndrome. Even though this is my first time actually joining here, I have been visiting here as a guest for a while.

When I was little, I LOVED Sesame Street, and I still enjoy it today. I especially love the classic episodes and sketches. I also am a big fan of the Muppet Show and the Muppet movies. My favorite movies are The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Not only do I really like those, but I am a HUGE fan of Steven Universe, The Angry Beavers, and Sonic the Hedgehog. So if you like those, we will probably get along well.

I also have (in my opinion) a great sense of humor, and I love making people laugh.

Anyway, I hope we can be friends! Or pals, chums, amigos, comrades, whatever. :big_grin:
Hi Kylie! Welcome to the site!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jonathan Teka, new to Muppet Central. I'm 13 years old. I love The Muppet Show (1976-1981), and my favorite color is green.
Hi Jonathan. The Muppet Show is one of my favorites too. What is your favorite episode and who is your favorite guest star?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODEEEE!! I'm Kylie, and I am SO excited to be joining Muppet Central! :smile: I'm currently 15 years old, and I have Asperger's Syndrome. Even though this is my first time actually joining here, I have been visiting here as a guest for a while.

When I was little, I LOVED Sesame Street, and I still enjoy it today. I especially love the classic episodes and sketches. I also am a big fan of the Muppet Show and the Muppet movies. My favorite movies are The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Not only do I really like those, but I am a HUGE fan of Steven Universe, The Angry Beavers, and Sonic the Hedgehog. So if you like those, we will probably get along well.

I also have (in my opinion) a great sense of humor, and I love making people laugh.

Anyway, I hope we can be friends! Or pals, chums, amigos, comrades, whatever. :big_grin:
Who is your favorite Muppet Show guest star?

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hi Jonathan. The Muppet Show is one of my favorites too. What is your favorite episode and who is your favorite guest star?
My favorite episode/guest star is the Star Wars one from season 4. Any much of an update of seasons 4 and 5 being released on DVD? They could've just released all 5 seasons on digital download. (iTunes, Amazon Video, etc.)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My favorite episode/guest star is the Star Wars one from season 4. Any much of an update of seasons 4 and 5 being released on DVD? They could've just released all 5 seasons on digital download. (iTunes, Amazon Video, etc.)
That's a great choice! And there isn't much of an update just yet unfortunately.