New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Hi ho, fellow fans of the Frog, and his friends!

Boy, does that sound weird or what? My apologies, I have a strange sense of humor that takes some time to get used to. Anyhew (as Clifford would say), allow me to introduce meinself. I'm Erin T. Aardvark, and after waiting five months since joining, I am VERY happy to be making my first post! I'm 34 (I turn 35 in three days, as of this typing), and I have been a Muppet Nut for at least 32 of those 35 years. Approximately, anyway.

My favorite Muppet TV show is a toss up between "Sesame Street," "The Muppet Show," "Muppet Babies," and (as of October 2016) "Fraggle Rock." I still haven't decided what my favorite Muppet movie is yet. My favorite Muppet characters are Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Wembley Fraggle, and Red Fraggle.

Another thing I should warn you all about, I'm obsessed with my cat, Snowball. I'm single (not looking), and don't have kids, and they say when you don't have kids, your pets become your babies. My avatar is Snowball with my plush Wembley Fraggle.
Welcome in! We're ALL weird here. *hisses* Joiiiiin ussssss...

JEANYSANCHEZ

Reaction score
Hi! My name is JEANYSANCHEZ. and I the Muppets and the my favorite movies are the great Muppet Caper and the Muppet Movie, Dark Crystal and My favorite TV show is Fraggle Rock and DOG City! I glad I love to be here to see the MUPPETS!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi! My name is JEANYSANCHEZ. and I the Muppets and the my favorite movies are the great Muppet Caper and the Muppet Movie, Dark Crystal and My favorite TV show is Fraggle Rock and DOG City! I glad I love to be here to see the MUPPETS!
Welcome!

JJ LeHay

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I'm JJ and a new member from the UK.

I've loved the muppets since I was teeny. So much so, that I wanted to be Kermit when I grew up (and I guess, I still do!)

I'm a Fraggle fan... and I love all muppets from Sesame Street to Avenue Q!

And... I build my own muppet characters!
I have a new youtube channel starting this summer, so when it's up and running I'll point you all in it's direction!

Pleased to meet you!
JJx

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I'm JJ and a new member from the UK.

I've loved the muppets since I was teeny. So much so, that I wanted to be Kermit when I grew up (and I guess, I still do!)

I'm a Fraggle fan... and I love all muppets from Sesame Street to Avenue Q!

And... I build my own muppet characters!
I have a new youtube channel starting this summer, so when it's up and running I'll point you all in it's direction!

Pleased to meet you!
JJx
Welcome to the forum.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODEEEE!! I'm Kylie, and I am SO excited to be joining Muppet Central! :smile: I'm currently 15 years old, and I have Asperger's Syndrome. Even though this is my first time actually joining here, I have been visiting here as a guest for a while.

When I was little, I LOVED Sesame Street, and I still enjoy it today. I especially love the classic episodes and sketches. I also am a big fan of the Muppet Show and the Muppet movies. My favorite movies are The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Not only do I really like those, but I am a HUGE fan of Steven Universe, The Angry Beavers, and Sonic the Hedgehog. So if you like those, we will probably get along well.

I also have (in my opinion) a great sense of humor, and I love making people laugh.

Anyway, I hope we can be friends! Or pals, chums, amigos, comrades, whatever. :big_grin: