Palisades Days: Balcony Panel Print-out

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, guys,
Does anyone remember the old balcony print-out someone created and published online? I've searched a good long 20 minutes or so tonight online and can't find them anywhere. Anybody have that to upload again?
Thanks!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If you want to PM me your e-mail address I have 12 pictures of the individual pieces from the website that I saved way back when. Might be what you are looking for. Sorry I don't have the original website though

Last edited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I had all that saved back in the day, but (as is the case with digital files) I canNOT find them now!!

Also, glad you like the Kermit/Jim pic we took at the Jim Henson Boyhood Museum in Leland, MS! That was a fun trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wow. So, I've been gone just long enough that I cannot remember how to PM folks on here!
If you'll please e-mail the images to fozziemup @ hotmail . com I would appreciate it. I had all that saved back in the day, but (as is the case with digital files) I canNOT find them now!!

Also, glad you like the Kermit/Jim pic we took at the Jim Henson Boyhood Museum in Leland, MS! That was a fun trip.
Welcome back! Was wondering where you've been all this time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Losing my mind. :smile:

Been busy with regular work, but also with Muley stuff, church stuff, paranormal investigations, art stuff...I am always on the go. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wow. So, I've been gone just long enough that I cannot remember how to PM folks on here!
If you'll please e-mail the images to fozziemup @ hotmail . com I would appreciate it. I had all that saved back in the day, but (as is the case with digital files) I canNOT find them now!!

Just sent them off. Let me know if you get them OK

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hopefully the images work for what you are trying to do. Unfortunately I have no instructions just the images. I also have pictures of decals for a standup piano for Rowlf.

What I am missing is the graphics for the Muppet show sign in the 3rd link listed up above. If anyone has those I'd appreciate it.