Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's official! The Muppets (and Muppeteers!) will be LIVE at the Hollywood Bowl for an evening of fireworks, special guests and more, September 8-10, 2017 for three nights only!

Here's what's been officially announced:

ABOUT THIS PERFORMANCE

It’s time to get things started, to light the lights... the iconic and beloved Muppets will perform a sensational, inspirational live show you’ll never forget! Join Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo and the rest of the zany Muppet gang, including – fresh off their triumphant festival performance – Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem, with legendary rock drummer Animal, for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. All this, plus special surprise guests and fireworks!

Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.

Tickets will be available here:
http://hollywoodbowl.com/tickets/fireworks-finale-muppets-take-bowl/2017-09-08

More information will be here. Currently it's a dead link:
http://hollywoodbowl.com/muppets/

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This sounds like it's going to be amazing. It's great that the Muppets are being used in a way that showcases what they do best.

I'm just finding it hard to be more enthused due to the fact that I won't be able to see any of it, as many others won't. They won't televise it, unless they do some type of TV special that compresses al three performances into one.

But I'm happy for all the people who will be a able to go. It's bound to be three incredibly funny nights.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I would complain and say how come this can't be in NYC, but in fairness, we get a lot of stuff here including the amazing Carnegie Hall concert from a few years back lol

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well, you guys in NYC can't have all the fun. :stick_out_tongue:
That is true. As much as I'd love to attend this Hollywood Bowl event, I am happy folks on the West Coast will get some Muppet exposure. We're spoiled here in NYC with all the museums, Henson still having offices here, Sesame Street being filmed here and making appearances on the locally filmed shows, so I think it's cool that there are other events going on for fans to attend.

speaking of which, has anyone here been to the Labyrinth exhibit at the Center for Puppetry Arts in Georgia? THAT is something I want to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.