The Funny Picture Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's what Obama and Drumph had to say about me on Facebook today:

I'm more touched by Obama's words - they feel more sincere and heartfelt. Drumph's words ont he other hand, I'm not buyin' - not only is renaming an entire city after me impractical (and "New York" is easier to spell anyway), but he'd probably rollback on that statement a few weeks later.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Gotta love left-wing media bull**** always getting their facts wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope, once again, you're the one who's wrong, this is exactly how it's been going down.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been right this whole time. I will concede that yes, this is sort of what's happening, but let me make one thing clear:

Trump is not a sexual predator.

I don't know why nobody gets it through their thick skulls that if you have money people will let you do anything to them. Not just women - but we can start there and move forward. I remember one instance where someone who knew a millionaire (I'm thinking it was the guy who writes Dilbert but I'm not sure) said that his millionaire friend would brag that women will do anything for you if you have money. The guy thought it was just talk until he saw it happen multiple times. Yes, Trump is absolutely right - you can grab 'em by the *****.

But remember, this was from some ten years ago. Trump is not like that now, he gave a formal apology, let it drop already.

He's not a sexual predator. Start reading other newspapers.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been right this whole time. I will concede that yes, this is sort of what's happening, but let me make one thing clear:

Trump is not a sexual predator.

I don't know why nobody gets it through their thick skulls that if you have money people will let you do anything to them. Not just women - but we can start there and move forward. I remember one instance where someone who knew a millionaire (I'm thinking it was the guy who writes Dilbert but I'm not sure) said that his millionaire friend would brag that women will do anything for you if you have money. The guy thought it was just talk until he saw it happen multiple times. Yes, Trump is absolutely right - you can grab 'em by the *****.

But remember, this was from some ten years ago. Trump is not like that now, he gave a formal apology, let it drop already.

He's not a sexual predator. Start reading other newspapers.
I hate Hillary but if the right won't drop the e-mail thing, why does the left have to drop the sexual predator thing? There were also actual allegations from women so I don't see we should drop it.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I hate Hillary but if the right won't drop the e-mail thing, why does the left have to drop the sexual predator thing? There were also actual allegations from women so I don't see we should drop it.
Because the email thing could, can, and may have jeopardized the United States of America. The sexual predator thing has even been proved false. There's a reason.