Furchester Hotel Season 2

zns

Reaction score
Here is a clip from the season 2 premier of The Furchester Hotel. Elmo gets a surprise visit from his best friend...... you guessed it. BIG BIRD:wisdom:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I hope we get to see the full episode soon. I wonder why Sesame Street's YT channel stopped uploading them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It sounds like Matt Vogel is performing Big Bird in the clip instead of Caroll Spinney.

zns

Reaction score
It sounds like Matt Vogel is performing Big Bird in the clip instead of Caroll Spinney.
Probably because Caroll wasn't able to travel all the way to England to do the show. But either way, as long as Big Bird can be on the show, that's all that matters.

zns

Reaction score
The Count wasn't the only one who showed up in the show this season.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ah, yes. I was very surprised when the Countess showed up, but I was even more surprised when they referred to her as The Count's wife.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I surprised that Louise Gold performed the Countess.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw that one and I found BB's voice was way off, but I don't think Matt was at fault for that. I think the voices are slowed down in the You Tube videos, so the combination of Matt doing BB and the way the sound quality was made BB sound more like season 1 Big Bird, especially in the episodes where Danny Seargen voiced him. I was thinking Carroll would at least do the dubbing like Dave does for Cookie Monster. But oh well, overall it was a good episode.

I wonder why Sesame Street's YT channel stopped uploading them.
Yeah. I've gotten way behind in watching those since they haven't been on You Tube. Seems like they're just now starting to upload the season 2 episodes. I noticed they added a new song to the series too. "We Can Solve Any Problem" or whatever it's called. That's better than using "Catastrophe" or "A Furchester Never Gives Up." That did start to become a little too predictable after a while.

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
Oh, I wish I could watch all the Season 2 episodes in perfect quality and perfect pitch, and I live America.