Future 2015-16 fics and one shots?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
So...I'm gonna place all of my ideas on this thread to see who would like me to do for my next project.

Don't be shy! If you would like to have me write up a story, novel, etc., let me know on here or message me.

Thanks!
~Emma

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ideas
  • Kermit wants the gang to go to their roots as research for a new movie, but one has a fear of returning to her roots.
  • Piggy's older brother visits the boarding house. Kermit and her brother, Robert, begin to fued after Kermit founds out about Piggy's school years as a child.
  • Constantine develops a huge influence on Kermit, and it reflects on everyone.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
In my fic "I'm going home", Piggy's Uncle, older brother, and grandparents were murdered and she's leaving for Iowa for their funeral.

Kermit goes behind Denise's back to go and go with her. But is Fozzie going too?

After the funeral, will the Kermit/Denise be on the rocks? Will something happen to them?
Find out!
~Emma

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I would like you to vote on three story ideas!

1. Kermit and Piggy get back together and take on their four month break together. (based on my take after the final episode of ABC's The Muppets)

2. The Muppet gang decide to make another Muppet movie, but no one knows what it should be about.

3. The gang throw a Halloween party at an abandoned alley and Kermit finds Denise at the party.

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I would like you to vote on three story ideas!

1. Kermit and Piggy get back together and take on their four month break together. (based on my take after the final episode of ABC's The Muppets)

2. The Muppet gang decide to make another Muppet movie, but no one knows what it should be about.

3. The gang throw a Halloween party at an abandoned alley and Kermit finds Denise at the party.
Number 1 & 2!