Your Thoughts: Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands Music Festival Sunday August 7, 2016

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you picture THIS? :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

Fans have been waiting forty years for a live festival performance of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it's finally happening Sunday August 7, 2016 at Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco.

The Electric Mayhem's performance is scheduled to begin at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST, 6 PM CST, 5 PM MST). Here's how to watch on-line.

(1) Download the Go90 app from the Apple Store or Google Play for the highest-quality stream.

(2) Watch on the Outside Lands Website on Channel 1 at sfoutsidelands.com.

(3) Watch an alternate stream via AOL available at aol.com.

Following five consecutive sold out years, Outside Lands is officially among the rare festivals anywhere in the world to sell out immediately upon announcement and ticket release.

Watch the show live and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Update: If you missed the show, you can watch the entire Electric Mayhem set here. Also watch an interview with Floyd and Animal here.

If you saw the Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

BartyBlue

Reaction score
That was pretty awesome! I love seeing puppets being used and appreciated...

muppetperson

Reaction score
I caught some of it. Thanks JimandFrank. Fantastic finale, with the Choir and lead light design backdrop. If only the puppeteers could of been less visible. Fantastic show!!!

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Loved this!!! And loved i could watch from the UK!
Was great to see them being performed as full bodies.. A credit to the performers.

Also loved the reference to Bill Barrettas wife Christina while the band were guessing who the song Cecellia was going to be dedicated to :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was awesome! It was great that most of the songs they sung were songs that Muppets haven't sung before.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I only found out about this at the last minute, and missed all but the last 5 minutes or so, but it was awesome!!!

Holy cheesecake, that was beautiful.

I managed to record the whole show. Will put it up.
Thank you so much! :smile: