What was your favorite Muppet time period?

When was your favorite time period for the Muppets?

• Total voters

gravy

Reaction score
Whether it's from the 60's or 80's, what was your favorite time period for the Muppets?

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Do you just mean just The Muppets or do you also include everything else from Jim Henson like sesamestreet ?

gravy

Reaction score
Do you just mean just The Muppets or do you also include everything else from Jim Henson like sesamestreet ?
Any phase the Muppets were going through, for example every single one of Jim Henson's projects (including Sesame Street AND the Muppets.)

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Well in my opinion the muppets were at their best arround 1976-1984 They were genius , groundbreaking and so much fun.

Dont get me wrong taking into a count nobody can replace Jim Henson i do think they did do a very good job. I like most projects that came after his passing (Except a few 'movies' wizard of oz)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The 70s and 80s is what I consider to be the Muppet-iest time period in Muppet history. Back when Jim Henson was still alive & well and most of the characters were voiced by their original Muppeteers.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Even though I wasn't alive it has to be the 80s where Jim Henson and the Muppets were at the height of thier powers. But I think the 90s also had its good points Treasure Island, Bear in the big blue house.