Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4619 - Move It!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4619 - Move It!
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 14, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday January 9, 2017

It's "Move It Day" on Sesame Street where everyone moves their body. But after spending the day just sitting and eating cookies, Cookie Monster learns that exercising and moving your body gives you lots of energy and helps you feel better. Also featuring a song with Ne-Yo ("You've Got a Body"), Murray Has a Little Lamb (Gymnastics School) and Elmo's World (Jumping). Brought to you by the letter M and the number 8.

This episode features an all-new street story.

If you saw "Move It!", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This episode was pretty good. I'm liking Nina more and more the more I see her. She has a great singing voice and it was cute when she was doing those funny moves at the end. The song with Big Bird was the most impressive. How did they manage to keep the person doing the right hand hidden? The song with Ne-Yo was pretty cool.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting but, I was looking at the Muppet Wiki page for this episode and noticed that they actually managed to squeeze in 3 different number of the day segments.

EDIT: Oh, and I just realized. That behind the scenes photo of Zoe wearing the butterfly costume is probably from this episode:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_4624_(unaired)

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Like how we got to see The 2-Head Monster in this episode, oh by the way does The 2-Head Monster run the newsstand?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Just wanna remind everyone, this episode premieres on PBS tomorrow. I hope to see some people reply to this thread tomorrow.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the episodes on PBS yet? I noticed the PBS versions of the episodes have new shorts at the end of each episode with Rosita and Cookie Monster.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Also, i'd like to point out that Sesame Street airs more than twice a day now on the new 24 hour PBS Kids channel.