The Muppets Episode 13 - Got Silk?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Got Silk"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight make plans to watch "The Muppets" new episode "Got Silk?" at 8:30|7:30c on ABC. Then join the discussion immediately afterwards in the Muppet Central Forum.

Episode 13 - Got Silk?

Miss Piggy hopes to make new friends by taking an aerial silks class. Meanwhile, Gonzo, Pepe and Rizzo are bewitched by Pache.

If you saw "Got Silk?" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Thought this episode was pretty good. 2 1/2 out of 4 stars.

However.....................

More focus on other characters. I just don't think the writers of this show know how to write for others say *cough cough* the Electric Mayhem or Rowlf........

If this show doesn't improve I can see it getting the ax by May.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This episode was pretty good. It was nice to see Piggy be kind to everyone by taking them to Deadly's show. I liked Deadly's line about gender-bending Clueless and Knocked Up. Even the end credits were hysterical, when Pepe did his impressions.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Two thoughts Gonzo just looked off for most of the show.and the show seemed shorter then normal.

jobi71

Reaction score
Over all I really liked it. I am a bit sad that most of the Kermit/Denise break up is happening off screen. But there is a sweet payoff to the Piggy/Deadly story line. And when Deadly steps on stage and sees his Muppet friends well I was a bit misty eyed. Plus everything and anything Carl or Yolanda said. Also after having watched so many political debates so far (and it's only Feb) it suddenly all made sense: Pepe: I am Obama. I can have whatever I want for dinner.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Can't really think of anything more substantial to say about this one than "meh". Both plots had potential and ideas, but there was not enough time for development. Piggy's inability to relate to people, like at the class, was something worth pursuing, but it just sort of got dropped by the wayside. It seems to be a continual issue for the show, not enough time for plot development and storylines to play out all the way.

Did like the little bit about the island takeout place.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Thought this episode was pretty good. 2 1/2 out of 4 stars.

However.....................

More focus on other characters. I just don't think the writers of this show know how to write for others say *cough cough* the Electric Mayhem or Rowlf........

If this show doesn't improve I can see it getting the ax by May.
The show is gonna get the ax anyway. The ratings have been terrible the past two weeks and this episode was hardly advertised at all.

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
Really wish it would've started off where last week ended with Gonzo and Camilla. Heck, I don't think Gonzo even mentioned her but she's suppose to be back next week as far as I know of.

The episode was pretty 'meh' to me. Love seeing Gloria back and Piggy acting nicely to Deadly. For some reason Gonzo didn't feel right this episode. Like, he shouldn't of fallen under Pizza's spell so easily. idk but it was fun seeing Pizza again. He's definitely a character I love to hate. Overall, okay episode but wasn't one of the best.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Uggg they've got to get better guests with better things to do.