Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Garrett

Reaction score
I do. Better yet, I also have recordings of its reruns.

Folks - if you want to know who here has all or most of the episodes from Seasons 30 and 31, then I'm probably the person to look for. I'm about 95% positive I've got every episode (I haven't re-checked my tapes in a while to know if I have exactly every episode). I've been sharing some of them with a couple of select people, but if anybody would love to see a specific episode, I might share one in this thread.
You should upload 3891 and 3892 in this thread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ermahgerd! The Odd Couple episode! I remember this!

Schfifty

Reaction score
It's definitely a memorable one from S31! I particularly love how they added the sting from the old harmonica theme at the end, and also when Maria wonderfully says "I'd say they were an odd couple."

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only thing I clearly remember from that episode is that they actually put the CTW on screen at the end and Felix wipes it clean.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hhmm,something tells me you may have a special affection for this episode,just a hunch :wink:
Not because I'm also a fan of the 1970s ODD COUPLE sitcom (I didn't see that for the first time till a couple of years ago), it's just one of the very few Season 31 episodes that really stood out and was really memorable as Schfifty said.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Heh, that's kind of funny...I just recently extracted those two for a project somewhere else. I hear that people have been apparently dying to see episode 3891, so....voila.

Thank you for uploading The Odd Couple episode!

Bigbird21

Reaction score
I remember seeing this episode on noggin. Would you be able to upload a season 30 episode with the credits and the fundings