The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
Wait, Rowlf has lines in this episode??!!??
YES!! He has a (good size) scene with Kermit and it's amazing!

Anyway, these episodes just keep getting better and better. Pigs in a Blackout is probably the most "Muppety" episode this show has had so far (and hopefully it will only get "Muppety-er" from here!).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
YES!! He has a (good size) scene with Kermit and it's amazing!

Anyway, these episodes just keep getting better and better. Pigs in a Blackout is probably the most "Muppety" episode this show has had so far (and hopefully it will only get "Muppety-er" from here!).
Wow,sounds great! But between this episode and last weeks' episode,it sort of seems like the haters should've waited to judge this show. This kind of makes me worry about the relaunch that we're getting in February. Maybe the show was getting better on it's own and didn't need to be relaunched. Networks and audiences these days need to be more patient.Not every show can be perfect as soon as it starts. :stick_out_tongue:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Did Walter appear at all? Probably not because that would probably be the first thing you would have said

Muppy

Reaction score
Did Walter appear at all? Probably not because that would probably be the first thing you would have said
No, Walter didn't appear. It was the same standard characters that appear in most episodes (Kermit, Piggy, Deadly, Gonzo, Yolanda, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, Denise, Sam, etc.), then like I said, a minor appearance of Fozzie (barely a line) and Rowlf. I like it that the show is keeping the main cast pretty consistent each week, with minor appearances by obscure Muppets (like Chip lol) peppered in for us hard core fans. It's kind of like the Muppet Show in that aspect. :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
No, Walter didn't appear. It was the same standard characters that appear in most episodes (Kermit, Piggy, Deadly, Gonzo, Yolanda, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, Denise, Sam, etc.), then like I said, a minor appearance of Fozzie (barely a line) and Rowlf. I like it that the show is keeping the main cast pretty consistent each week, with minor appearances by obscure Muppets (like Chip lol) peppered in for us hard core fans. It's kind of like the Muppet Show in that aspect. :big_grin:
This is a bit off topic but,are you a Sesame Street fan? just curious since I never see you comment on Sesame-related threads.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Please tell me there were some new and different background Muppets in that episode...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Please tell me there were some new and different background Muppets in that episode...
I've noticed that we've mainly seen the same characters in nearly every episode. But then something hit me about this the other day: Nearly everybody wears a different outfit each day, instead of wearing the same thing all the time (except for when wearing a different outfit would be appropriate, like if they were in a snowy setting, or playing a role that requires certain clothing). Maybe they limit the amount of characters so they can limit the amount of outfits for various characters. I wonder how many characters wear the same clothing size.

muppetlover123

Reaction score

Ohh Denise was in this episode? Nice! And oh it's good that Rowlf is in the episode too

Muppy

Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but,are you a Sesame Street fan? just curious since I never see you comment on Sesame-related threads.
Yes, and no lol. I like the classic stuff and I occasionally read the Sesame Street threads but I don't post over there :frown:

The only "different" background Muppet I saw was Beautiful Day Monster ...