The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
I don't know if it's too early for this but I thought we should have a thread where we are able to discuss "The Muppets" 2015 and not have to worry about spoilers. This includes talking about episode plots freely, new character announcements, guests star announcements and anything else you would consider spoiler-y.

Muppy

Reaction score
So now that we know that Sam the Eagel and Janice will have some sort of relationship, how do you guys think this will play out? I'm hoping that Sam just has a crush on Janice but she's still in love with Floyd and Sam is embarrassed to say how he feels to Janice because he doesn't want to be rejected

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
So now that we know that Sam the Eagel and Janice will have some sort of relationship, how do you guys think this will play out? I'm hoping that Sam just has a crush on Janice but she's still in love with Floyd and Sam is embarrassed to say how he feels to Janice because he doesn't want to be rejected
I honestly think Sam would break the poor babes heart! I've seen the first episode and from what I'm noticing I think Floyd and Janice are still a thing they're like always together almost. I hope it's just a little crush is all it ends up to be

Muppy

Reaction score
I honestly think Sam would break the poor babes heart! I've seen the first episode and from what I'm noticing I think Floyd and Janice are still a thing they're like always together almost. I hope it's just a little crush is all it ends up to be
Same here! I hope that all that it is is a crush on Sam's part.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Same here! I hope that all that it is is a crush on Sam's part.
Without seeing the show yet i can only speculate,but I have a feeling that Sam's love is only going to push Janice and Floyd closer,and force them to define their relationship a little bit,maybe even get married.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Without seeing the show yet i can only speculate,but I have a feeling that Sam's love is only going to push Janice and Floyd closer,and force them to define their relationship a little bit,maybe even get married.
I agree like maybe Janice will take Sam on a date just get him to shut up then Floyd gets jealous and Sam breaks her heart and she runs crying to him. So far from the first episode I think there was a possible scene (those who watched please tell me I'm not going crazy lol) where like Zoot looked like he was looking at Floyd then Floyd kind of looks weirded out and then turns to Janice and goes (referring to imagine dragons) 'so you know these guys?'

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The full first episode is on YouTube, but I refuse to watch it. How do I know it is legitimate? I clicked on it, and it started playing footage I had never seen before...I am still going to wait!

Muppy

Reaction score
The full first episode is on YouTube, but I refuse to watch it. How do I know it is legitimate? I clicked on it, and it started playing footage I had never seen before...I am still going to wait!
It is legitimate (if we're talking about the same video) but I would still advise everyone not to watch it and wait until it airs in your country.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One image for the next episode has Lips dressed similar to Zoot, wearing shades and the same hat. It makes me wonder if that's addressed in the episode (whether it has to do with the plot or scene.... with one of the plots for the next episode being everyone being annoyed with Bobo selling cookies for his daughters troop, I wonder if this might be a way of fooling Bobo), or if he's just doing it for no reason (I've noticed in the first episode and the promos for the next that several characters have multiple wardrobe changes for no real reason).