Requests for art? videos? fanfiction?

Harleena

Reaction score
it could have been worse. i could have asked for dr. teethxelsa. XD
I SHIP IT ALMOST AS HARD AS I SHIP SPONGEBOB AND SAILOR PLUTO!!!!!! SO KAWAII DESU!!!!!!! Lol I love to be annoying.

#OTP

Harleena

Reaction score
lol they would make beautiful music together.
LOL! Almost as kawaii as Setsuna-chan and Tony-senpai, nya desu!

(Disclaimer: Harleena does not actually ship this, nor does she talk like that. Byootiful artz made in 20 minutes by Harleena using the Paintbrush app, some Google images, and a bunch of stock emojis. Desu.)

Bridget

Reaction score
I have a request Leah! Could you perhaps make a female version of Clifford, who I decided to name Cleo please? She has a lighter purple skin than Clifford does, smaller lips, groovy white sunshades with flowers accented on the sides, and longer, looser red dreadlocks. Her outfit could be something femininely groovy. Oh and cute high top shoes. Could you do it? :smile:
-Bridget-

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I have a request Leah! Could you perhaps make a female version of Clifford, who I decided to name Cleo please? She has a lighter purple skin than Clifford does, smaller lips, groovy white sunshades with flowers accented on the sides, and longer, looser red dreadlocks. Her outfit could be something femininely groovy. Oh and cute high top shoes. Could you do it? :smile:
-Bridget-
absolutely positively, miss brigit!

Harleena

Reaction score
i was serious about the dr teeth and elsa thing. ;p
I wasn't serious about Setsuna and Tony, but you could totally draw some SM fanart if you put your mind to it, Leah. Or even just draw the band and Leah (and maybe even Whitney) cosplaying as various different characters (maybe Dr. Teeth as the Doctor from Doctor Who?)

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I wasn't serious about Setsuna and Tony, but you could totally draw some SM fanart if you put your mind to it, Leah. Or even just draw the band and Leah (and maybe even Whitney) cosplaying as various different characters (maybe Dr. Teeth as the Doctor from Doctor Who?)
Maybe