Fuzzaboom -- A Youtube Kid's Show

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
I love it when a great thread like this is abuzz with activity on this forum... it seems to be a ghost town a lot of the time... such a shame considering the puppet community is growing and growing.

cc
Totally, it comes and goes around here, doesn't it? I know there are a lot of puppeteers out there, but they're all spread out among Muppet sites, other puppetry forums, some Facebook pages, and other stuff. It would be great if there were one great big puppetry community that acted as the definitive place to talk puppets. There's Puppet Hub, but charging a membership fee is definitely limiting, and it doesn't look that active either.

crazy chris

Reaction score
yeah.. if we could all get together and truly support each others endeavors it would be amazing... Ive recently seen alot of jealousy and backbiting amongst some of the younger puppeteers on facebook... very bizarre to me... Puppeteers need to stick together... People think we are weirdos anyways... so we really need each other to feel sane...lol

cc

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
yeah.. if we could all get together and truly support each others endeavors it would be amazing... Ive recently seen alot of jealousy and backbiting amongst some of the younger puppeteers on facebook... very bizarre to me... Puppeteers need to stick together... People think we are weirdos anyways... so we really need each other to feel sane...lol

cc
For sure! Weirdos unite! Haha.

The internet's really the only place I can talk with fellow puppeteers. I can't even say I've ever met another true puppeteer in person before, other than shaking Dave Goelz's hand at a Muppet Movie screening a few months ago. It's not a very common skill, so it's hard to network unless you live in a big city or are lucky enough to have friends who are into it too.

But hey, I'll take what I can get, even if there's no single huge puppet network! Our conversations here have been great, and I'm getting a few comments here and there on some of my videos, so I'm finally getting a chance to talk to people.

Uh oh, creeper alert. You may or may not have just gotten a friend request from a mysterious puppeteer on Facebook... ;D

crazy chris

Reaction score
hahahahaha I DID!! Thanks for friending!! hee hee

cc

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's really cool! I'm enjoying all the videos. Thanks for making something that everyone can enjoy. I really love Georgie. He's my favorite so far. Keep making more. Can't wait to see what else is in store.

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
That's really cool! I'm enjoying all the videos. Thanks for making something that everyone can enjoy. I really love Georgie. He's my favorite so far. Keep making more. Can't wait to see what else is in store.
Thanks! I'm taking a shine to Georgie as well. I've got an episode I'm uploading soon that's got some good Georgie moments.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Tell Georgie that i really do love him. And can't wait for more.