Underrated TMS Episodes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if guest stars play a factor in being over- or underrated (or just plain classics). There's some guests (like Elton John and Steve Martin) who are still relevant today, and some (such as Peter Sellers, Julie Andrews, Bob Hope, and Edgar Bergen) who seem to be "legends" in show business. But then there's also plenty of guests who don't fit into either category, ones who seem least likely to be remembered or known about by people who aren't fans of The Muppet Show.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wonder if guest stars play a factor in being over- or underrated (or just plain classics). There's some guests (like Elton John and Steve Martin) who are still relevant today, and some (such as Peter Sellers, Julie Andrews, Bob Hope, and Edgar Bergen) who seem to be "legends" in show business. But then there's also plenty of guests who don't fit into either category, ones who seem least likely to be remembered or known about by people who aren't fans of The Muppet Show.
It seems to me that non-muppet fans really just seem to like the episodes with famous guest stars (by the way I think Julie Andrews is still quite relevant, she was in Shrek 4 four years ago). Episodes with really good plots, but unrecognizable guest stars (Marisa Berenson, Teressa Brewer, Roy Clark) seem to get little credit, sadly :frown:.