Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My copy has arrived!!! (two days ago in fact)

Neat pictures, even if the front covers are meh, at least the back ones are nice, plus it's awesome seeing the newsman on the Blu-Ray advertising sticker. That's the closest he'll ever be to being on the cover of a muppet VHS/DVD/Blu-Ray. Also why'd you order both when the Blu-Ray includes a DVD? I'm just curious, I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
I don't understand why the UK version (or de Dutch or the German or the Australian) of the bluray won't have the Extended Cut or the Statler and Waldorf Cut. I mean, you have the footage. You use it in the USA. But for the European releases you won't use it... That's just **** :grr:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Anyone know why we can't pre-order this on Amazon in the US? Every time I check it just says unavailable...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Anyone know why we can't pre-order this on Amazon in the US? Every time I check it just says unavailable...
That's annoying me too!! I suggest you contact Disney on their website though everytime you do you just get those dumb instant replies.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This movie comes out on DVD/BluRay exactly 1 month before my Birthday, so I'm definitely gonna wait to get it then! On another note, I'm getting the DVD by itself- 2 years ago I got the Wocka Wocka Value pack for "The Muppets", because I naively thought that BluRays could be played on the computer, and obviously I wanted to watch those other Bonus Features. Lesson learned.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This movie comes out on DVD/BluRay exactly 1 month before my Birthday, so I'm definitely gonna wait to get it then! On another note, I'm getting the DVD by itself- 2 years ago I got the Wocka Wocka Value pack for "The Muppets", because I naively thought that BluRays could be played on the computer, and obviously I wanted to watch those other Bonus Features. Lesson learned.
Wait so they can't, phew, thanks for giving me a heads-up before I wasted all my money on muppet movie Blu-Rays that I wouldn't even be able to watch. Though, everytime I put my MFS DVD on the computer, the computer shows a picture of the Blu-Ray. :crazy:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've read that Amazon is trying to damage sales for a few studios to get them to lower prices.

Wait so they can't, phew, thanks for giving me a heads-up before I wasted all my money on muppet movie Blu-Rays that I wouldn't even be able to watch. Though, everytime I put my MFS DVD on the computer, the computer shows a picture of the Blu-Ray. :crazy:
To watch Blu-rays on a computer you need a Blu-ray drive like this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DVTBM2W/?tag=muppetcentral and Blu-ray playing software like AnyDVD HD.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm annoyed! :mad:

Pray tell me, why the actual frog, the extended cut is not going to be sold in Australia?!!

The one thing I've been looking forward to for weeks and I can't even get access to it without paying double the price on eBay! I'm sorry, but that is just complete crap!

Oh how I wish the Muppets would get more involved over here. I realise it's not the only country missing out, but come on! The least they could do is give us access to the good stuff!

That's it! I'm off to write my own Muppet movie, set over here, and the bonus features are going to be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.