Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Alright, thanks!
Elmo in Grouchland is currently only available in widescreen in PAL format; but I did get it from a PAL DVD. That'll be on MEGA tonight or tomorrow. :laugh: Follow That Bird is being very difficult to find though. I'm currently downloading a ISO that might be widescreen.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Elmo in Grouchland is currently only available in widescreen in PAL format; but I did get it from a PAL DVD. That'll be on MEGA tonight or tomorrow. :laugh: Follow That Bird is being very difficult to find though. I'm currently downloading a ISO that might be widescreen.
Oh, really? No widescreen love for the US? Probably kids didn't wanna see the black bars on their TV, I guess it's less noticeable in the movies. It's weird Follow That Bird is so hard to find, it's the more popular of the two movies. It came out in 2009 (?) on it's original widescreen. I'll help look for torrents, but could you download them? I heard that using torrents can easily get you caught.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I've found one! Since I have your email (from the MMW instrumentals),I'll send you the torrent.
Info: 2 Leeches (?)
10 Seeds (?)
From 2009 and it's an ISO. It seems like the right version, consdering the time/date.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
If you've haven't found it yet, I have a link. But the email you gave me was wrong. What is your email?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'll be uploading Elmo in Grouchland tonight, but still no luck on Follow That Bird. I'll post the :laugh: link here. Also, I doubt anyone would have any, but if anyone has ANY Steve episodes of Blue's Clues from ITUNES ONLY, sending them to me would be greatly appreciated.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'll be uploading Elmo in Grouchland tonight, but still no luck on Follow That Bird. I'll post the :laugh: link here. Also, I doubt anyone would have any, but if anyone has ANY Steve episodes of Blue's Clues from ITUNES ONLY, sending them to me would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have any ones from iTunes, but I do have DVDs that I could make HQ rips from, do you want those?