Kermit's Swamp Years Blu-Ray

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

Kermit's Swamp Years is getting a Blu-Ray release June 12th, 2014, in Germany.
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Kermits-Swamp-Years-Blu-ray/100822/

Info from Amazon.de:
€14.99

Language: German (Dolby Digital 5.0), English (DTS HD 5.0), Italian (Dolby Digital 5.0), French (Dolby Digital 5.0), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.0)

Subtitles: German, English, French, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Hindi, Turkish, Arabic, Italian, Icelandic, Dutch, Portuguese, Hebrew, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Thai

Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.77:1
I'm sure a US and maybe UK release will follow before too long. If it doesn't, I might order this from Germany.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Honestly, what's the point of buying it, first KSY wasn't exactly a great film, secondly Columbia's too lazy to add any bonus features, so you're getting the same film with double the price and even worse a bunch of new commercials at the beginning, if anything you'll be doing yourself a disfavor if you buy this, I mean if you have the DVD or hate the film what's the point. I'd rather have VMX on Blu-Ray, even if they don't add anything they should at least enhance the film, but it seems like VMX will be one of those films that're stuck on DVD forever, like how MCT never got a DVD release.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Exactly haha. I have it on DVD. Its an ok movie. The only thing that would make me buy this Blu-ray, if it even comes to the US, would be if there was something with the puppeteers. Like if Steve, Bill, Dave, Jerry and Joey were interviewed

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Again, utterly no point in buying it unless you really just want it part of your Blu-Ray collection! But, KSY isn't even really a muppet movie it's meant for Elmo viewers.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Which is why I'm glad the DVD only set me back 5.00 when I originally bought it. :stick_out_tongue:

It came in a three-movie pack when I bought it. I was like "hey a new Muppet movie! This is gonna be awesome!" then I learned the sad, dark truth about this. Thank goodness the pack came with TMTM and MFS (which I came to enjoy after a few viewings).

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
What, no "Blooper Reel", "Commentary with Kermit and Horace", "Behind-the-Scenes" featurette" and "On the Set with Kermit" featurette.

I'm sticking with the DVD.