Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

Jerry Bindas

Reaction score
my contribution:

Please release seasons 4 & 5 of the Muppet Show on DVD. the first 3 seasons have been out for quite some time, and there are many loyal fans like myself who eagerly buy those seasons. also, please release any and all other Muppet specials you have the rights to that are as yet unreleased. there are millions of fans waiting patiently for the additional releases. please put them out asap. there is definitely a demand for them. thank you.

hopefully, they eventually realize it's worth it to release the titles. ideally sooner rather than later.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
then we could just have a sit down protest outside no?
No because we are not protesting a war or a bad president or anything else they use to protest in the 60's. We are just wanting two box sets of DVD's. Which in the eyes of some would seem peaty.

Eyeball

Reaction score
No because we are not protesting a war or a bad president or anything else they use to protest in the 60's. We are just wanting two box sets of DVD's. Which in the eyes of some would seem peaty.
thats true i guess, would make a hilarious bit of news though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sure could you just picture 20 or 30 die hard Muppet fans dressed as there favorite Muppet standing out at the Walt Disney gates holding up signs demanding the rest of the Muppet Show to be released.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Sure could you just picture 20 or 30 die hard Muppet fans dressed as there favorite Muppet standing out at the Walt Disney gates holding up signs demanding the rest of the Muppet Show to be released.
lol yeah i can and it sounds a **** of alot more interesting than most things on telly, would of been an internet hit.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The scenario of that playing in my head actually made me laugh. XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well when you think about it, it is kind of like a hostage or something like that kind of situation. I can just hear people chanting at the picket line "Release the Muppets Now!" Release the Muppets Now!" Release the Muppets Now!"