Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, "Raisng Dad" was more wholesome than "2 Broke Girls." I got to say that, but I'll check out your fan fic. Thanks for pointing that out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, somebody has to like it.

You kinda have to like sex puns to like it.

I..uh... do.

It is from the same people behind Sex and the City (or is it in the City... I forget) after all.

REALLY liked her in the Thor movies, though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm not all into cursing and that suggestive dialogue, still Kat is a talented actress and they don't have a lot of clean cut shows on TV these days and maybe we could start a separate thread in 'general discussion' on this because we went from talking to SS season 45 to Kat Dennings and 2BG, but that's just a suggestion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anything, it means Sesame Street still manages to attract big name talent. Even though they really should put that money to better use making more segments to avoid rerun footage.

Personally, I'm more excited by new Super Grover segments. FINALLY!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm pretty intrigued by talk about current Sesame Street, and have watched a couple of the new Super Grover segments on the official site. So cute!! :super:

Does anyone know of ways for me to watch full episodes/segments I can't find on the official site? I don't have any television service at all; I rely on internet.

And I'm particularly excited to see the Janelle Monaé "The Power of Yet" song, if that's aired yet. :smile: Can't find it anywhere in any case!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be great if they made some sort of celebrity edit of a popular Sesame Street song, like they do every anniversary. Nothing as clumsy as Dance Myself to Sleep was, though.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just read that there will be an even brighter set for Season 45. I couldn't believe this. The set is already too bright as it is. How much more bright can they make the set? It seems like Sesame Street is becoming more like a cartoon show than a live-action show. But I also read there is going to be a bicycle shop. I'm guessing it will be where the garage is now. I don't know who will be running it, but I'm guessing maybe Mando. And it will sort of be like bringing the fixit shop back, and it's much more reasonable to fix bicycles than it is to fix toasters, because I think people do get bicycles serviced.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just read that there will be an even brighter set for Season 45. I couldn't believe this. The set is already too bright as it is. How much more bright can they make the set? It seems like Sesame Street is becoming more like a cartoon show than a live-action show. But I also read there is going to be a bicycle shop. I'm guessing it will be where the garage is now. I don't know who will be running it, but I'm guessing maybe Mando. And it will sort of be like bringing the fixit shop back, and it's much more reasonable to fix bicycles than it is to fix toasters, because I think people do get bicycles serviced.

The "brighter" look is moreso color palette wise. The windows have colored shades, the garage door is red, there's some art and whatnot on some of the walls. And the bike shop is going where the flower shop next to the subway was.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as they don't make Cookie Monster the almost Neon light blue they give him in merchandising.

Anyone ever wonder why they do that, when he's usually darker?

Anyway, do they even bother with the Fix-it shop anymore? Other than the fact Luis and Maria have much less screen time, I don't think they even bothered with it after the season they brought it back to placate fans. No one repairs anything anymore unless they're poor. Our disposable society kinda makes it a relic. Especially since Toasters are crappier than ever before. I swear, I'm on like the 3rd or 4th one in as many years. Those stupid light and heat strips keep burning out.

A Bike shop makes a lot of sense, with a subtle nod to healthy activities. It would be awesome to see some GMC style bike riding from Muppet characters on the show (besides Elmo).

cahuenga

Reaction score
I saw some pics from the next season and I can tell the bike shop will be on the same place the flower shop was until now..next to the subway doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.