Muppet Books Available on 2/11/2014

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I think this is the finale......it seems like muppets are falling off the wall because i see a spot outlined like fozzie....

muppetlover123

Reaction score
My physic Muppet fan skills are telling me that the character in question is...Lips, Robin, or Thog. Most likely Lips. Dave Goelz actually said Lips will be getting a line, and Robin's only scheduled to have a cameo. As for Thog, well, I don't think the big guy has found his voice yet!
If you wanna know what character it is i will PM you just let me know

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Surprised to see that Brewster is (probably) in the movie. Of course I was also surprised to see him in the Character Encyclopedia (could his inclusion be because he's in this, even though the book didn't mention his involvement or picture any of his scenes from the movie?).

Miss Poogy's role, at least in the book (we still haven't seen her or the Moopets in any of the promos, though it had been confirmed that the Moopets would be in this), seems like it could have easily just gone to any character.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Surprised to see that Brewster is (probably) in the movie. Of course I was also surprised to see him in the Character Encyclopedia (could his inclusion be because he's in this, even though the book didn't mention his involvement or picture any of his scenes from the movie?).

Miss Poogy's role, at least in the book (we still haven't seen her or the Moopets in any of the promos, though it had been confirmed that the Moopets would be in this), seems like it could have easily just gone to any character.
You know, it would be really awesome if ALL of the characters in The Muppets Character Encyclopedia were to end up appearing in MMW. I doubt that it'll happen, but it would be awesome.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
huh?what? no,no, I meant if the muppet in question WAS Brewster, I'm SUPER happy. I don't mean it is him for sure.As in spoilers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, since the film comes out tomorrow, I guess I'll say which characters I was surprised to see have a part in the film.

It was Bobby Benson and his baby band.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The ending in the book is a little less happy than in the finished film.

The book ends with Nadya arresting Kermit not just for breaking out of the gulag, but also for stealing her heart, and the Muppets get their prison sentence shortened from several years to just six months in exchange for Nadya having a solo in the finale, and Kermit is happy that it at least gives them time to rehearse and get better. While in the movie, she has Kermit arrested for running out on the revue, the Muppets all ask her to arrest them as well, and she's so moved by them being willing to go to jail with Kermit, making her believe they are family after all, that she lets him free, and they simply go back to jail just as part of their world tour.