Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 44

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You'd think for somebody who's on a regular TV show, and a comedy at that, Billy Gardel wouldn't have been as stiff as he was.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe he's just not used to working with Muppets.

Then again, Elmo and Abby barely gave him anything to work with. They really should have got a funnier character to play off of.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Also, I'm not a fan of Muppet bits following Muppet bits immediately (Murray stuff excluded), so I wish they had flip-flopped the Basketball film and the Tyler Perry bit (which was nice, and among Kevin's last stuff).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Totally. That basketball bit just felt odd being the inbetween sketch for Super Grover and ETM. That's usually where the celebrity bit/parody segment goes. That made the whole thing feel out of whack, and disappointing before the obvious Elmo rerun.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't even know that there was a new episode on today. I mean, it was a repeat episode, but still with new material. I thought even those were only on Thursdays. I guess I have to start checking the listings more often. But I guess I didn't miss anything new besides Billy Whatshisname, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! It seems like Abby is trying to get back at Cookie Monster for that checker incident a few weeks ago. I don't know why she looked so surprised when CM demonstrated subtraction by devouring the rest of the cookies, I think most of us could have predicted that. I guess she still hasn't been on the street long enough to know about these things. Lol.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have to say, when I saw Tyler Perry on the show, he almost looks like Kevin Clash in some ways. Too bad it wasn't Clash performing Elmo in that segment.