Questions about anything

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Are there any Sonic forums out there that aren't rife with pointless bickering and flamewars? If there is, I'd like to join it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some people treat "Big Bang Theory" as a classic as well. Very popular now, definitely.
Classic? We'll see. Classic or not, I'm sure when its network run is over it will be in heavy rotation on TVLand.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh good lord, I'm already sick of it on TBS's rotation... things have improved since then, but for a while, you couldn't watch any show on TBS without at least one (or even two) overhyped BBT promos everytime they went to commercials. :rolleyes:

Okay, let's see if the owl-knowing Sarge has an explanation for this one: I've burned numerous CDs over the years, using different songs of varying playing quality, and have had no problems whatsoever... yet, there's certain music I've burned on two different CDs on two different occasions (back in 2009, and just recently), and the CD will play okay for the first half dozen tracks or so, then afterwards, static keeps increasing, and sometimes the CD will start skipping... so, what's the deal? Do CDs just really hate Weather Channel music or something?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So does anybody know why early TV broadcasts of The Great Muppet Caper had the Universal logo at the beginning? I thought ITC Entertainment was the original distributor of Henson's first three feature films, but I have seen Universal listed as a distributor on websites like Internet Movie Database (and I think Muppet Wiki). I used to have a taped-from-TV copy of The Muppet Movie that started a few seconds after the movie did, after the logos were finished, and other TV broadcasts I've seen (until I saw it on The Disney Channel in 1995, which begann with the Jim Henson Productions logo sequence) I didn't realize it was on until after it started. In fact I sort of recall seeing one TV broadcast of GMC which had another logo before the Universal logo (I assume it was the ITC logo, but ITC no longer owned the distribution rights by then).

So was Universal just a TV distributor for many years? Or a US distributor (though Universal Home Video never released TMM, GMC, or Dark Crystal on video)?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Why can't I do anything with my email when I have a "Error on page" I can't make a new email and I can't do anything or move stuff.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Are those Cocoa Puffs that come with a few vanilla-flavored puffs blended in it still around? The vanilla puffs tasted way better than the Cocoa Puffs, IMO.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
What's the name of that meme where it has screencaps that says stuff like "You cannot like your own post", "You have 0 views", or "You cannot friend youself".

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Just looked up "loneliness" on a meme site, turns out it's called "Screenshots of Despair". Here's an example:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did backwards ballcaps really used to be a gang symbol?