Jim Henson's 1971 Number Films

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Hey Classic SS fans:
I'm trying to complete the cypher on Jim Henson's number films from 1971. As far as I know, these were all part of that batch:

Doll House (#2),
Henson Ball (1-2-3) (#3),
Computer (#4),
1-2-3-4-5 Song (#5),
Queen of 6 (#6),
King of 8 (#8),
Bumble Ardy (#9),
Computer (10),
Eleven Cheer (#11), &
Twelve Rocks (#12).

Was there a film from that series representing #7? I'm wracking my brains over this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
superAJ71

Drtooth

Reaction score
Was there a film from that series representing #7? I'm wracking my brains over this. Any help would be appreciated.
If you're counting Bumble Arby, I guess you could count the lost 7 Little Monsters in that. I'm guessing that was a collaboration between Jim and Maurice Sendak as well.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
I guess that would make sense. I tend to overlook that film because I don't remember seeing it on the show. If not for the fact that I've seen this attributed to Budd Luckey, I might've thought that "Old Woman Who Lived in a 9" was a Henson film.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's the "Seven Monsters" film:

Back in 2009, somebody from Muppet Wiki contacted Karen Falk, who mentioned that Jim made films for the first three seasons. I know he did a #12 film called Raisin Army, I guess that must be from the third season (unless he did two #12 films in the same year).