Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

robodog

Reaction score
It sounds good to me. Anyone else think that Constantine will look nothing like Kermit, kind of like the Fozzie gag from "The Great Muppet Caper?"
That would be funny if it was a human. If it was a frog that looked totally different it'd also kind of make sense. All frogs look alike to humans. We're kind of speciesist that way.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
After first seeing that group photo, I kinda think the movie should be re-titled "The Maniacal Muppety Tour" :big_grin:

Still, that group shot is wonderful; and promising since it's all-Muppets. I'm probably most surprised that Foo-Foo was included (apparently she no longer needs pet therapy, LOL.)

Also, I'm probably not the only one that thinks Kermit looks a little too bug-eyed; but hey, it's leagues better than the "flat-head" posers from 10-15 years ago. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Also glad to see Foo-Foo included. Really nice to see her recognized again.

I just really love some of the different reactions and poses the Muppets have in this: Walter running, Beaker, Zoot dozing off, Sam being Sam, Rowlf. Just a bunch of great little things.

And then also, I LOVE that the Newsman is included on the magazine or newspaper Kermit is holding! That's just awesome! :news:

cjd874

Reaction score
I wonder who will play Constantine, the villainous Kermit look-alike (Peter Linz or David Rudman, perhaps)? Hope he gets a good karate chop from Miss P.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't remember if he was dressed like this in the last movie, but I am glad to see that Dr. Teeth has the fur vest back instead of the leather (?) one he has been wearing recently. Thanks for sharing the high-res pictures!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
This is great! Am I the only one who thought of TGMC when this photo first came up?

I also hope Bobin and Stoller haven't left Pepe, Rizzo, and Robin behind again. Out of the three, I was at least expecting Pepe to be in the photo.

And did anyone else notice the Newsman on Kermit's newspaper? :news: Also, the "wanted" posters of Constaine on the walls.