1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoot Confused

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by ZootyCutie, Jun 1, 2007.

1. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

In Muppets From Space, during The Electric Mayhem's turn in the bathroom during the Brick House scene, why was Zoot the one brushing his teeth? He doesn't even have them, yet he is. Also, how does he all of a sudden obtain them? Sure, it's my favorite bathroom scene, but it's also confusing!
  2. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

I think it's supposed to be funny; because he doesn't have teeth. That's the point. :cool: :)
  3. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

I do think the bit is pretty funny. But how did he still obtain the teeth? That part confuses me.:confused:
  4. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

wait he has teeth in the part? like visable teeth?
    maybe grover stoped by and sold some to zoot! hahaha:o
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

you sure that was Zoot?
  6. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Yeah, it was Zoot.
  7. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

8. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

wow! good eye! I never once ever noticed that zoot has teeth for that split second I don't think its a big deal really though I think its more of a joke.;)
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I didn't really seen the scene (or most of the movie) but I think it's like how some characters don't physically have eyes but they can still see. We go along with the idea that they have teeth like they're supposed to, even if they actually don't, lol.
  10. PhsychoChimp

PhsychoChimp New Member

Zoot's gonna bite ya! lol