Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please let me know when you find a way to do the same thing via Radionomy or TuneIn?
If this happens, it should be fairly obvious as you'll see now playing info throughout the forum and on our home page. Our Radionomy page or Radionomy player are currently the only ways to view what's currently playing without listening.

Does the new Muppet Central Radio still have songs from The Short Circus from the original version of The Electric Company?
Absolutely, our playlist will only increase as time goes on.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If this happens, it should be fairly obvious as you'll see now playing info throughout the forum and on our home page. Our Radionomy page or Radionomy player are currently the only ways to view what's currently playing without listening.

Absolutely, our playlist will only increase as time goes on.
Awesome!

Thank you!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If I could make a suggestion, is there a way to adjust the fade between tracks? It's cutting some I've been hearing like a second or two short. It's not a big deal, but it sounds a tad odd sometimes.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Is it still possible to see what's on now on the forum and site, rather than it just showing the link to it?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If I could make a suggestion, is there a way to adjust the fade between tracks? It's cutting some I've been hearing like a second or two short. It's not a big deal, but it sounds a tad odd sometimes.
Yes, this is on our to do list. Improvements will be made with cross fading soon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seemed to be working ok for me. I've been using the radionomy website and a chrome extension. Haven't tried radionomy's android yet.
As of now, you'll probably have a better experience with the TuneIn app vs. Radionomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.