Your Thoughts: Kermit and Piggy on Wayne Brady October 14th

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hate having to work for a living, and not having a VCR that tapes. :frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I hate having to work for a living, and not having a VCR that tapes. :frown:
VCR was also being evil over here....oh wait...little bro forgot to set VCR...it's all coming back now...

later, must go wring brother's neck

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey gang,
I got the whole thing recorded, so in case anyone wants a trade, just let me know. I enjoyed this bit, though not a huge fan of Wayne Brady. At least he seemed to enjoy having and interacting with them. I felt sorta like those few minutes were more worthwhile than the whole week on Jimmy Kimmel, where Kermit did a little, make some side-remarks, and was otherwise forgotten. Great for any exposure, either way, but this appearance seemed to fit the Muppetty style better, and stuff like this really makes me appreciate Steve's Kermit more and more. I really like his wit and self-awareness. The Piggy is really an amazing Frank impression, and I'm guessing it's Eric, then? Either way, nice to see them working off each other, as well as the host, and a silly opportunity to sing a song from a Muppet movie, while getting Piggy to karate-chop someone, as well. That's all. Take care.

-Squigiman

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I can only make one statement about Piggy's appearance...

LOVED HER HAIR! (for the 'Brick House' song)

I'm going to wear my hair like that tomorrow.

Really.

I am.

(That last part was for you Byron) :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
Wayne definately handled them more professionally than Jimmy did. He treated them like actual people, not puppets.

I loved the homage to the Jim statue... Kermit saying how Jim was an "old friend." Gosh that was cute :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I didn't see it *grrr* but I can tell you that a rock with a chunk of mud on it would act better with the Muppets. And Wayne Brady is an awesome performer (even though the set up for the show is a little off) He can really pull off that chemistry, and it makes me sad that I didn't get to see it!

jediX

Reaction score
I'd like to see that, a mud rock and Muppets. lol