Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Me too (on both counts) At first I wasn't planning on watching it. Then I was bored one day so I got curious and watched it on On Demand. After that I was totally hooked.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I had a question about something I noticed. Has anyone else noticed that they don't play Festival of the Bells on the Hub?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Actually, they did play The Festival Of The Bells episode about two weeks ago in the afternoon.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh really? Okay, sorry, I must miss it every time. I record it because I can't watch it cuz I'm at work and I have not once seen it. I'm gonna look closely when it should be coming up next. Thanks DL Gabriel.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
No problem... I'm not certain if they've changed their line-up schedule, but Th Hub, use dot run one episode in the morning and another in the afternoon. They were different episodes and they seemed to be going through the series in order, though in two different time lines... In other word, they were at one point in the series for the morning episodes and a different point in the afternoon. I haven't been paying real close attention lately, but if I remember correctly, the afternoon airings have just started over from the beginning of the series, but the morning episodes should be approaching The Festival Of The Bells sometimes soon.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yea, they just passed the Festival of the Bells spot on both counts. Also, the morning order isn't playing anymore because of the summer schedule. But they've more or less caught up to what it was on the 12:30 slot. The 4 o clock spot is still in season one so I'll keep an extra careful eye on it.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I think its great that Fraggle Rock is back on the air - I usually put a few episodes on the DVR and watch them when I have time. I'm trying to get my nephew involved so he'll grow to like it as well, but he usually only wants to watch Labyrinth, heh.
Well, be glad he loves Henson at all. Gosh I wish I could get kids to watch Muppets,well maybe when the new movie comes out.

Mokiepoet

Reaction score
I love it! My kids were exposed to Fraggles (I bought them on DVD as they came out) at an early age, but it's nice to know other young kids will get a chance to learn from Fraggles Rock.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Way late coming to this but I wanted to say it is really cool being able to watch Fraggle Rock in the morning before going to work, edits and all, hehe.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Fraggle Rock's days on The Hub are coming to an end. The summer schedule came out yesterday and there's no Fraggles in sight. Then again, the overnight hours still have nothing on them, so maybe there will be some late night Fraggles but who knows? Well, it was a good run at least. If it wasn't for The Hub having Fraggle Rock re-runs, I probably wouldn't even be paying attention to this channel meaning I wouldn't even pay attention to a certain pony show.