1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Phillip, Oct 3, 2005.

1. TommyTheMad

TommyTheMad New Member

I have it. I think it's the seminal muppet christmas movie. I really enjoy it, and get all kinds of weepy watching it. It's probably my favorite Christmas movie, next to A Christmas Story, Elf, and of couse, It's a Wonderful Life.
  2. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

3. Milliemil1

Milliemil1 New Member

This is the first I am hearing about a ne cut version as, for the longest, the only place I could find Emmet Otter's jugband Christmas was at the local library.

I am really glad that I introduced this movie to my kids long ago. By the way, at the library (my local branch at least) they have the original version that was shown on HBO for years before going to VHS, for those who haven't seen it and would like to see what family movies used to be like and should still be like to some extent.

This movie is, was and will always be one of my favorite movies, holiday or otherwise.